Hospice Care Pilot Project
A new pilot project in Travis County will ensure people who are low-income and uninsured can access quality end-of-life care.
Meet CommUnityCare’s New CEO
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Executive Leadership Bios
Board of Managers Bios
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
- Improved Person-Centered Access to Musculoskeletal Care
- Facts vs Misunderstandings: Travis County Commissioners Court, Aug. 23, 2016
- Reproductive Health Update, Aug. 2015
- The Affordability Solution for Health Care in Travis County Partners in Care: Community, Central Health, Seton and Brackenridge, June, 2015
- The Affordability Solution for Health Care in Travis County Partners in Care: Central Health and Dell Medical School, May, 2015
- Sendero Health Plans, Inc. Overview
- Central Health Stories Podcast Fact Sheet
Branding & Logos
Branding guidelines and approved logos are available for
- Central Health
- Community Care Collaborative
- Sendero Health Plans