Southeast Travis County Expansion
Central Health and CommUnityCare Health Centers announced today Del Valle residents, in partnership with Travis County, will have access to a new health clinic.
New Board Member Selected
The former Director of Austin Public Health – Shannon Jones – has been appointed to the Central Health Board of Managers, replacing long-time Board Member Clarke Heidrick.
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Any costs associated with this request will be processed in accordance with Government Code, Chapter 552 and the Attorney General Cost Administrative Rules.
Executive Leadership Bios
- President & CEO Mike Geeslin
- Enterprise Chief Administrative Officer Larry Wallace
- VP & CFO Jeff Knodel
- Enterprise VP of Human Resources Susan Lara Willars
- Chief Information Officer John F. Clark
- VP of Real Estate & Facilities Steven Lamp
- VP of Government Affairs Perla Cavazos
- VP of Communications Ted Burton
- Interim CSO Monica Crowley
Board of Managers Bios
- Flu Facts (playlist)
- Data 101
- Dell Medical School Partnership
- Budget & Finance Workshop at Travis County Commissioners Court, 9/14/17
- Funding a Healthy Community
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
Branding & Logos
Branding guidelines and approved logos are available for
- Central Health
- Community Care Collaborative
- Sendero Health Plans