Health Care Improvements for Eastern Travis County
Central Health and a coalition of community partners announced today their plans to increase health care access in Eastern Travis County through a series of short and long-term initiatives over the next several years.
Fiscal Year 2018 Budget Approved
The Travis County Commissioners Court approved Central Health’s Fiscal Year 2018 tax rate and budget Tuesday, Sept. 19, after the Central Health Board of Managers approved both Sept. 13.
Per state statute, the Commissioners Court provides final approval of Central Health’s budget and tax rate.
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Executive Leadership Bios
Board of Managers Bios
- Budget & Finance Workshop at Travis County Commissioners Court, 9/14/17
- Meet the Candidate – Mike Geeslin
- Central Health Southeast Health & Wellness Center Mobile Market
- Funding a Healthy Community
- Brackenridge Campus Community Update
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
- Improved Person-Centered Access to Musculoskeletal Care
- Facts vs Misunderstandings: Travis County Commissioners Court, Aug. 23, 2016
- Reproductive Health Update, Aug. 2015
- The Affordability Solution for Health Care in Travis County Partners in Care: Community, Central Health, Seton and Brackenridge, June, 2015
- The Affordability Solution for Health Care in Travis County Partners in Care: Central Health and Dell Medical School, May, 2015
- Sendero Health Plans, Inc. Overview
- Central Health Stories Podcast Fact Sheet
Branding & Logos
Branding guidelines and approved logos are available for
- Central Health
- Community Care Collaborative
- Sendero Health Plans