The Master Agreement between Central Health and Seton Healthcare Family represents a transition from a strictly contractual relationship to a true public–private partnership. The result is a new healthcare model based on a highly structured integrated delivery system with a focus on preventative care.
Through the creation of the Dell Medical School and the Seton Medical Center at UT Austin, our partnership is transforming and revitalizing downtown Austin as part of an innovative medical district that will:
- Boost the economy by creating jobs
- Provide more healthcare facilities and providers for Travis County residents
- Establish the future of health care in downtown Austin
- Facilitate the training of the new generation of world-class doctors
- Provide preventative care to improve health in our community
The Master Agreement was approved by the Central Health Board of Managers on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
The agreement was developed and negotiated in observance of regulatory constraints (Health and Human Services Commission and Centers for Medicaid Services), commitments to the electorate, and the objective of strengthening the 18-year public–private partnership for the benefit of the community.
Download the Master Agreement and related documents
updated June 27, 2013
- MASTER AGREEMENT BETWEEN TRAVIS COUNTY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT D/B/A CENTRAL HEALTH AND SETON HEALTHCARE FAMILY (executed final version)
- BYLAWS OF COMMUNITY CARE COLLABORATIVE (executed final version)
- OMNIBUS HEALTHCARE SERVICES AGREEMENT DATED AS OF JUNE 1, 2013, BY AND AMONG TRAVIS COUNTY HEALTHCARE DISTRICT D/B/A CENTRAL HEALTH, COMMUNITY CARE COLLABORATIVE AND SETON FAMILY OF HOSPITALS (executed final version)