Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Budget
Thanks to taxpayer support, Travis County is rapidly becoming a stronger, healthier community. With your help and through our trusted network of partners, we will accomplish our mission to provide accessible, high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services for Travis County's most vulnerable residents. Download our budgetary documents to find out how Central Health is organizing and distributing taxpayer funds to make our goal a reality.
Central Health's fiscal year begins October 1 and ends September 30.
Follow the process to adopt our new annual budget for FY2021
Central Health Financial Policies that guide our process (PDF)
Strategic Work Plan Objectives for FY 2021
Develop and execute health care delivery based on people and place
- Improve health care access and efficiencies via technology enhancements
- Identify strategic locations and expand delivery model in Eastern Travis County and other priority areas
Implement patient-focused and coordinated health care
- Improve eligibility and enrollment•Coordinate and leverage of primary and specialty care resources
- Sustainable health care financial models
Change funding models
- Optimize financial returns through continued development of the Central Health Downtown Campus
- Manage financial risk and maintain sufficient reserves
The approved tax rate for Central Health’s 2019 Calendar Year (tax year) / 2020 Fiscal Year is 10.5573 cents per $100 of valuation.