Information for Media
Central Health Enterprise Response
- Central Health is working closely with CommUnityCare to ensure continuity of care, including prioritizing how we pay contractors for services.
- Our medical management team, which cares for people with chronic conditions who are transitioning out of the hospital, should see little to no disruption in care at this time. We have plans in place to ensure smooth care transitions in the event we are asked to socially isolate.
- Our health care coverage eligibility and enrollment department will prioritize new enrollments, especially those who need testing or care related to COVID-19 in the event we are on essential business functions only.
- We have posted signage at all of our facilities that is in alignment with CDC, DSHS, and APH recommendations.
- We are handling each public meeting or event on a case-by-case basis following the City mandates, target audience, and community feedback.
- We are disseminating information provided by CDC, DSHS and CUC on social media.
- We are sharing information with our stakeholders, including elected officials, Community Health Champions, and our Community Advisory Committees.