- This event has passed.
The Back-to-School Science Round Up
August 14 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm CDT
Back to School Events Overview
It’s that time of year again to host our annual BACK TO SCHOOL events in honor of National Health Center Week. We are excited to announce our event dates and times and provide you with a description of what they will look like this year.The Back-to-School Science Round Up
During these events, we will highlight SCIENCE, so be prepared to see our staff dressed to reflect that during our Back to School Science Roundup!
We will be providing:
- FREE backpacks to children between the ages of 4-18, DRIVE UP ONLY.
- A cold treat
- FREE COVID-19 vaccines to anyone 12 years and older
- FREE immunizations for school-age children ages 4-18
If you are interested in attending and would like to receive a backpack, get a COVID vaccine or get your children immunized, you MUST register. TO REGISTER, click on any link below for the service you are interested in at either North Central Health Center or Southeast Health & Wellness Clinic.
If you do NOT register we cannot see you at our event.
SOUTHEAST HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINIC on AUGUST 14th
Click on any link to register.
- Childhood Immunizations for school-aged children (Ages 4 – 18). Please bring shot records with you.
- COVID-19 Vaccine – Open to anyone ages 12 years and older
- Backpack – each child must be present the day of the event. Drive-thru only. Children must be between the ages of 4-18 to receive a backpack and school supplies