Central Health Board Votes to Allocate Additional Funds For Sendero Health Plans
The Central Health Board of Managers voted to allocate $26 million for Sendero Health Plans in Fiscal Year 2019, allowing its nonprofit health insurance company to stay in business for at least another year.
Central Health Board Approves FY19 Budget
The Central Health Board of Managers adopted a Fiscal Year FY 2019 budget of $ 258.4 million, which includes a $20.3 million increase in funding for health care delivery for Travis County residents with low income.
View our Press Release Archive at the bottom of this page.
Eastern Travis County Service Expansion
Downtown Campus Lease
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Any costs associated with this request will be processed in accordance with Government Code, Chapter 552 and the Attorney General Cost Administrative Rules.
Executive Leadership Bios
- President & CEO Mike Geeslin
- Enterprise Chief Administrative Officer Larry Wallace
- Enterprise VP of Human Resources Susan Lara Willars
- VP & CFO Jeff Knodel
- VP of Real Estate & Facilities Steven Lamp
- VP of Government Affairs Perla Cavazos
- VP of Communications Ted Burton
- Chief Information Officer John F. Clark
- Chief Strategy & Planning Officer Monica Crowley
Board of Managers Bios
- Central Health: Homestead Exemptions in Travis County
- Eastern Travis County Service Expansion
- Austin Rideshare helping get patients to medical appointments
- The Central Health Enterprise
- Community Conversation: From Tax Dollars to Health Care
- Pop-Up Resource Clinic
- Flu Facts (playlist)
- Dell Medical School Partnership
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
- Issue Sheet—How Central Health Works
- Issue Sheet – Behavioral Health
- Issue Sheet – Cancer Care
- Issue Sheet—Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
- Issue Sheet—Central Health Budget and Tax Rate
- Issue Sheet – Fiscal Year 2017 Highlights
- Issue Sheet—Supporting Unreimbursed Hospital Care
- Issue Sheet—Women’s Health Care