Expediting Efforts to Deliver More Health Care Services to Eastern Travis County
Central Health is pursuing multiple options to more quickly bring health care services to Eastern Travis County.
Connecting Patients to Care
Central Health and its affiliate CommUnityCare Health Centers have extended a pilot transportation program providing door-to-door shuttle service to and from the Central Health Southeast Health & Wellness Center.
Remembering Brackenridge Hospital – 133 Years
Eastern Travis County: Creedmoor
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Any costs associated with this request will be processed in accordance with Government Code, Chapter 552 and the Attorney General Cost Administrative Rules.
Executive Leadership Bios
- President & CEO Mike Geeslin
- Enterprise Chief Administrative Officer Larry Wallace
- Enterprise VP of Human Resources Susan Lara Willars
- VP & CFO Jeff Knodel
- VP of Real Estate & Facilities Steven Lamp
- VP of Government Affairs Perla Cavazos
- VP of Communications Ted Burton
- Chief Information Officer John F. Clark
- Chief Strategy & Planning Officer Monica Crowley
Board of Managers Bios
- Eastern Travis County: Hornsby-Bend
- #CaretoshareATX – Nereyada Argomaniz
- #CaretoshareATX – Daniel Palacios
- What’s Next for Sendero Health Plans?
- School-based Mental Health Center
- Central Health’s 2019 Budget
- Central Health: Homestead Exemptions in Travis County
- Eastern Travis County Service Expansion
- Austin Rideshare helping get patients to medical appointments
- The Central Health Enterprise
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.
- Issue Sheet—How Central Health Works
- Issue Sheet – Behavioral Health
- Issue Sheet – Cancer Care
- Issue Sheet—Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) Program
- Issue Sheet—Central Health Budget and Tax Rate
- Issue Sheet – Fiscal Year 2017 Highlights
- Issue Sheet—Supporting Unreimbursed Hospital Care
- Issue Sheet—Women’s Health Care