Budget & Tax Rate
Development of Central Health’s Fiscal Year 2020 Budget and Tax Rate is underway. Learn more about the work we intend to accomplish in the upcoming year, and how we plan to fund it.
Central Health Buying Land in Eastern Travis County for Future Clinic
Central Health is buying 10-acres of undeveloped land in the Greater Hornsby Bend area to build a new health and wellness center to serve Eastern Travis County residents with low income.
View our Press Release Archive at the bottom of this page.
Travis County’s Physician of the Year – Dr. Zamora
LYFT(ing) patients to better health: Mary Johnson
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Any costs associated with this request will be processed in accordance with Government Code, Chapter 552 and the Attorney General Cost Administrative Rules.
Executive Leadership Bios
- President & CEO Mike Geeslin
- Deputy Administrator Perla Cavazos
- Enterprise VP of Human Resources Susan Lara Willars
- VP & CFO Jeff Knodel
- VP of Real Estate & Facilities Steven Lamp
- VP of Communications Ted Burton
- VP of Enterprise Alignment and Coordination Stephanie McDonald
- Chief Information Officer John F. Clark
- Chief Strategy & Planning Officer Monica Crowley
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer Lisa Owens
Board of Managers Bios
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.