View our Press Release Archive at the bottom of this page.
Nearly 1 in 5 Test Positive for COVID-19
According to data from Central Health-affiliated CommUnityCare Health Centers, one in five tests administered at its drive-through testing sites and within its health centers over the last two weeks (April 26 – May 9 ) came back positive for the novel coronavirus.
Apply For Health Coverage Online
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Central Health has launched an online application for the Medical Access Program (MAP) and MAP BASIC. Available now, Travis County residents can apply for health coverage from the safety of their homes at apply4map.net.
COVID-19 Update: Apply4Map.com
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Family: COVID-19 Stage 4
Public Information Requests
The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Information on Open Government is available at the Texas Attorney General’s Web site, including how to file a request, what to expect, and how to follow-up.
Any costs associated with this request will be processed in accordance with Government Code, Chapter 552 and the Attorney General Cost Administrative Rules.
Executive Leadership Bios
- President & CEO Mike Geeslin
- Deputy Administrator Perla Cavazos
- Enterprise VP of Human Resources Susan Lara Willars
- VP & CFO Jeff Knodel
- VP of Real Estate & Facilities Steven Lamp
- VP of Communications Ted Burton
- VP of Enterprise Alignment and Coordination Stephanie McDonald
- Chief Information Officer John F. Clark
- Chief Strategy & Planning Officer Monica Crowley
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer Lisa Owens
Board of Managers Bios
Visit our YouTube channel for more videos.