What is MyChart?
MyChart is a medical record application system that will bring many new benefits to you, the patient.
This is an easy-to-use secure application that gives you access to different assets such as:
- Your health information
- View your medications, test results, health summary and immunizations
- Requesting prescription renewals
- Communicating with your care team
Features and Benefits
- Appointment Scheduling – Schedule an appointment or request to have the clinic contact you.
- Medication Refills – Ask for a prescription renewal and receive notification when your medications are ready to be picked up at the pharmacy.
- Messaging – Send a message, review test results, talk face-to-face over video, or arrange to follow up with a doctor in person, depending on the level of care you need.
- Video Visits – Meet with a doctor over video to receive care from the convenience of your home or work.
- Test Results – Receive timely notification of results for tests you’ve had done and view test results from the past.
- Preventative Care Reminders – Keep track of routine care that is due and receive reminders for flu shots and other immunizations, physical exams and preventive care procedures.
- Health Summary – View a summary of your current health issues, medications, allergies, immunizations and preventive care all in one place.
- Friends and Family Access – Take care of your children and other family members all from one account.
- Visit Summaries – View, download, or send a copy of specific visit summaries.
- Pay Online – View billing statements and make online payments for your medical bills or visit copays through your bank account or credit card.