OPEN ENROLLMENT HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
The Open Enrollment is Nov. 1, 2023 – Jan. 15, 2024
Austin's Hometown Health Plan
Health insurance is important. It can protect you from expensive medical bills and help you live healthier – see doctors, get medications, and go to the hospital if you’re seriously sick.
Sendero by Central Health is the only locally based, nonprofit health plan available through the ACA marketplace.
Sendero is the only plan in Texas rated 4 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and it may be the best option for you.
Call 2-1-1 for free local enrollment assistance.
Free enrollment assistance can help you decide which plan is best for you.
Knowing these things will help you decide what kind of plan you should buy:
- Any medical conditions that you have now
- Any medicines that you take now
- The number of medical visits that you expect to have for the year
- Any medical procedures like surgery or therapy that you may need
- Names of providers who are signed up to work with the health insurance company
It’s important to compare plans and prices each year – as plans and prices can change each year and your income may change too.
The Health Insurance Marketplace helps uninsured people enroll in health coverage.