Central Health ensures you have access to high-quality healthcare, health resources, and health education to help you get well and stay healthy.
Services available to members
- Adult primary and preventive health care
- Pediatric primary and preventive health care
- Gynecology services and women’s health services, excluding obstetrics
- (OB) services
- Cancer screenings
- Exams, cleanings, X-rays, fillings, tooth removal
- Oral surgery
Behavioral Health Services
- Therapy, counseling and psychiatry
- Psychiatric inpatient care
- Intensive outpatient services
- Crisis residential services
- Emergency stabilization/crisis extended observation
Hospice And Palliative Care
Durable Medical Equipment
An urgent care center is an option for minor illnesses and injuries such as:
- colds, flu, and allergies
- sore throats
- vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea
- rashes and skin infections
- sprains and strains
- minor bone fractures
- pink eye
- small cuts requiring stitches
Urgent care centers often can also do lab tests and X-rays. You can walk in without an appointment. Many of these centers have evening and weekend hours.
The newly renovated Central Health Rosewood-Zaragosa Specialty Care Clinic will serve members of Central Health’s medical coverage programs – opening in early 2024.
If you need medical emergency services, call 9-1-1 or go to the closest Emergency Room.