Central Health Northeast Health Resource Center
As part of a long-term strategy to bring health care services and resources to Northeast Travis County, Central Health and partners are offering health and wellness services on the east corner of the Barbara Jordan Elementary School campus and Volma Overton Elementary School.
These services are a direct result of a collaborative effort among residents of Northeast Travis County, Central Health, and CommUnityCare.
- MAP/MAP BASIC enrollment assistance
- In-person and virtual community resources and referrals to:
- Diaper and menstrual products available free of charge, download flyer
- WIC, download flyer
- Community Room open to community: Meeting and class space available by reservation. Volma Overton Elementary School, 7201 Colony Loop Dr., Austin, Tx 78724 | Portable 7B
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/CentralHealthNortheast
- Primary Care
- Preventive Care
- Lab Services
- Managing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email them to email@example.com.
Call Northeast Health Resource Center by call or text at 512-978-8680.