Search MAP & MAP BASIC Provider Handbook by Keyword
Claims are processed as they are received. Claims must be submitted within 95 days from the date of service unless otherwise specified in a service agreement.
Payer ID: TCMAP
Paper Claims Mailing Address:
Central Health/Community Care Collaborative
PO BOX 14926
Austin, TX 78761
If you are not contracted with the Travis County Healthcare District dba Central Health or the Community Care Collaborative, please call Central Health Provider Relations at 512-978-8574 regarding claims.
For providers contracted with Central Health and the Community Care Collaborative, use the following link to enroll with Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT):
- EFT Form: Complete and submit to Central Health Finance at email@example.com
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA): Enrollment set up via the provider’s clearinghouse and Curative
Check Status of Claims
- Online: Curative Online Provider Portal
- New to the Curative Online Provider Portal? You can find Curative Provider Portal registration instructions here. Your organization will need to have registered at least one (1) Super User prior to being able to register Users. Super Users are responsible for adding to and maintaining organizational users of the Provider Portal.
- Phone: 512-978-8669 or toll free at 844-316-2004
* Providers contracted with Ascension Seton or Seton Health Plan: Go to https://www.seton.net/health-plan/providers/ for information regarding claims, payments, etc.
Subrogation is the right to recover amounts paid by a government-sponsored plan that are the obligation of other payers (such as an insurance company). If a patient is injured or becomes ill under circumstances in which a third party may legally be obligated to pay the medical, dental and/or pharmacy expenses, MAP will reimburse for covered services. Central Health and Ascension Texas (formerly known as Seton), however, have the right to be reimbursed from the settlement or judgment paid by a third party for all medical expenses incurred. Other providers may have similar subrogation rights in any settlement or judgment made by a third party. Currently, Central Health does not assert its subrogation rights for any services. Ascension Texas reserves its subrogation rights with respect to services delivered at Ascension hospitals or by Ascension providers.
Anyone seeking to resolve any liens for services delivered by Ascension, related to subrogation, should contact: Edward “Brad” Gerstner (EGerstner@R1RCM.com) for acute care/facility billing and Clara Rodriguez (CLRodriguez@ascension.org) for professional billing.